четвъртък, 22 май 2014 г.

A book review | The fault in our stars


     Yes! Yes! Yes! I did read it. It was beautiful! I even cried. And there is less than a month left untill the film premiere!
     To be honest I did not bought the book myself. It was a present for my birthday. Recently I was wondering if I shoud buy the book because I knew that this was a story about the death. But the day after my birthday I started reading it and till the end of the day I have already read it.
     At the beginning it was a little bit boring but then came the bad part and I cried ( I usually cry when I am reading this kind of books). My expectations what was going to happen were completely different from the way it ended.  I was shocked! And NO I am not going to resume the plot because I think that most of you know what it is about.
     I liked this book because it was not from one of those preprinted love stories. It was somethig that can touch your heart and you can whispere "WOW!". But you know that the story is a fantasy and not based on a real event which I liked. I love reading fantasy and historical novels and I do not like when these two genres are mixed. I want to be shure if I am reading a fantasy story and a historical facts! That is why I love and recommend you this book.

My favorite quotes from the book:

"Some people do not understand the promise they are making when thay make them."
"Right, of course. But you keep the promise anyway. That's what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway."

"The world is not wish-granding factory."

“Without pain, how could we know joy?' This is an old argument in the field of thinking about suffering and its stupidity and lack of sophistication could be plumbed for centuries but suffice it to say that the existence of broccoli does not, in any way, affect the taste of chocolate.”

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар