понеделник, 19 май 2014 г.

The Big Start

      No....no, calm down this is not a post about the BIG BANG :)
      I bet that everyone of you have ever felt uninspired and wanting to quit evetyone and everything around you. And ..... here come the role models. These people who you see on the TV screen, surrounded by all those bling. But some of them were not born stars, they had to pass through a long and difficult way to reach the top where they are sitting now, waving to you and absorbing all the applause you gift them.
      I do not know if it would be interesting for you but I found it really entertaining to understand how the people who seem untouchable have started their career, to learn from all the mistakes they have done and follow all the right steps they have taken. 
      Reading their stories inspires me in some way. This is why I desided to start the rubric "The Big Start". Here I wanted to share with you the beginnig, the bottom, the really start of some celebrities. So keep watching for the first post of the rubric. Hope you enjoy it!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар